- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, soup, carrots, eggs and water; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30-33 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Frost with cream cheese frosting. Yield: 12 servings.