Lasagna meets beef stroganoff in this recipe. This casserole's claim to fame is in it's name because it really is a Husband's Delight!
Serving Size: 1 piece
Servings: 8 to 10 people
: 560 kcal
- 1 lb. hamburger meat, browned and drained
- 24 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 1 envelope of dry and zesty spaghetti sauce mix
- 12 oz. package of medium egg noodles, cooked
- 16 oz. carton of sour cream
- 8 oz. bag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. bag of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
- Mix the jar of spaghetti with the envelope of dry spaghetti sauce and 1 tsp. of garlic salt. Combine it with the browned hamburger meat.
- Take the cooked noodles and spread them onto the casserole dish.
- Spread about 1/3 of the meat mixture on top of the noodles.
- Spread about 1/3 of the sour cream on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle half of the Cheddar Cheese and half of the Mozzarella Cheese on top of the sour cream.
- Continue this layering process and end it with the cheese. Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe Source: My mother, who in turn found it in a cookbook.