1/2 c chopped pecans
1/2 17.3 oz package frozen puff pastry sheets thawed
1/4 c butter
1/2 c firmly packed brown sugar
1 T orange juice
1 t vanilla extract
1/2 t ground cinnamon
PInch of salt
4 bananas cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 min or until toasted and fragrant, stirring after 5 min. Remove from oven, and increase oven temp to 400
2. Unfold 1 puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 10 inch square, carefully smoothing creases. Cut into 4 4-5 inch circles using a cutter. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400 for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
4. Heat butter and sugar in large nonstick skillet over low heat 2 minutes or until sugar is melted. Add orange juice, next 3 ingrediaents and 1 T water to skillet. Cook whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture is blended and smooth. Add bananas and cook 1 minute.
5. Arrange pastry rounds on serving plates. Top each with about 1/2 cup banana mixture and 1/2 cup ice cream. Drizzle with any remaining suce. Sprinkle with toasted pecans and serve immediately.