July 10, 2017
2 c. pineapple juice, chilled
1 envelope unsweetened orange drink mix (Kool-Aid)
3/4 - 1 c. sugar, depending on how sweet you want it
2 1/2 c. cold water
1 (12 oz.) can lemon-lime soda
In a blender, blend pineapple juice, orange drink mix, sugar and water until sugar is dissolved and mixture is frothy. Pour into serving cups (or punch bowl) and add the soda. Serve immediately. Makes around 2 quarts.
July 8, 2017
Lasagna meets beef stroganoff in this recipe. This casserole's claim to fame is in it's name because it really is a Husband's Delight!
Serving Size: 1 piece
Servings: 8 to 10 people
: 560 kcal
- 1 lb. hamburger meat, browned and drained
- 24 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 1 envelope of dry and zesty spaghetti sauce mix
- 12 oz. package of medium egg noodles, cooked
- 16 oz. carton of sour cream
- 8 oz. bag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. bag of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
- Mix the jar of spaghetti with the envelope of dry spaghetti sauce and 1 tsp. of garlic salt. Combine it with the browned hamburger meat.
- Take the cooked noodles and spread them onto the casserole dish.
- Spread about 1/3 of the meat mixture on top of the noodles.
- Spread about 1/3 of the sour cream on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle half of the Cheddar Cheese and half of the Mozzarella Cheese on top of the sour cream.
- Continue this layering process and end it with the cheese. Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe Source: My mother, who in turn found it in a cookbook.