- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Corn chips aren't just for snacking! Proof positive of that is how they add tasty crunch as the topper for our homestyle Corn Chip Chicken Casserole. This one goes together quick and tastes like you fussed all day!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup corn chips, coarsely broken
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle corn chips over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Corn-Chip-Chicken-Casserole#oqeQLGF1f5yAVfMW.99