July 17, 2011

Pampered Chef Chocolate Lava Cake

1 Devil's food cake mix
Ingredients to make the cake according to package directions (egg, oil, water)
1 container of chocolate frosting

Mix cake mix as instructed on box. Spoon the frosting on top of the cake at varying intervals. DO NOT mix it in! Just leave it as it and NO LID! Bake in Microwave for 10-12 minutes. Most microwaves it is only 10 minutes. The cake is done when it "looks done".Let sit for 10 minutes. Serve by simply scooping out of Deep Covered Baker. Awesome served with ice cream. (thanks again to Chrissy French for the recipe)

I placed all the ingredients in the baker and poured the cake mix it into the baker. I would suggest only microwaving for the 10 minutes as recommended. I let mine bake for 12 minutes and it was a little dry (nothing a little Breyers Vanilla Bean Ice Cream couldn't fix!). The cake was baked so fast, I was amazed! I let it sit for the 10 minutes and served with ice cream. Guess What? No meat or onion taste! Just yummy chocolate cake. Yes, this baker passed my test!

I love it and would highly recommend it for any busy mom!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2638411/pampered_chef_deep_covered_baker_recipes_pg2.html?cat=25

No comments: