1 box vanilla cake mix baked as directed
1 16-ounce can vanilla frosting
2 cups powdered sugar
4 tablespoons water
1. Bake cake mix as directed. When cooled, crumble cake in large bowl.
2. Add 1/2 can of vanilla frosting. Use hands to mush together, adding more frosting if it seems dry.
3. Roll into 25 walnut-sized balls and put on a wax paper-covered cookie sheet.
4. Place a lollipop stick in each.
5. For icing, mix together powdered sugar and water until smooth, adding more water as needed.
6. Dip each ball in the icing and set on wax paper. Coat each with sprinkles and let set