18 ounces Spice Cake Mix
1-1/4 cups Warm Water
1/3 cup Applesauce
8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Vanilla
4 cups Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add spice cake mix warm water, eggs and applesauce to mixing bowl of electric mixer.
3. Mix on low speed about 30 seconds.
4. Increase speed to medium speed and mix 2 minutes or until smooth.
5. Pour cupcake batter into 24 cupcake paper-lined cupcake or muffin cups.
6. Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven. Cool 5 minutes.
8. Transfer cupcakes from pan to wire rack.
1. Add cream cheese, butter, and vanilla to small mixing bowl. Beat on low speed until smooth.
2. Gradually pour in sugar, continue beating until smooth.
3. Spread frosting on top of each cupcake.